Information Automatically Collected From You
You provide us with personal information such as name, address, email address, phone number, credit card information, IP address, other device addresses or ID, web browser and/or device type, web pages or sites visited when you make a reservation, search for a price comparison or quote, enter a promotion or giveaway, or take a survey.
If you choose to make a reservation with us, we or our third-party payment processors will collect your payment information.
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information in numerous ways so that we can provide you with service and operate our business. These methods include the following:
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Operate, maintain and improve our services.
- Send marketing communications. (If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you may opt out of them by contacting Amid Summer’s Inn.)
- Use Google Analytics to measure and evaluate traffic. (We take measures to protect technical information collected by our use of Google Analytics. The data collected will only be used on a need to know basis and to identify visitor preferences. The data will be in a non-identifiable form and will not be used to identify visitors or users of our site.)
To Whom Do We Disclose Information
Except as described in this policy, we will never intentionally disclose personal data that we have collected, to third parties. We may disclose information to third parties if you consent to us doing so, as well as in the following circumstances:
- Any information you voluntarily choose to include in a Public Area of Service, such as a public profile page, will be available to any user who has access to that content.
- We work with third party service providers who provide website, hosting, maintenance and other services for us. These third parties may have access to, or process personal data as part of providing those services for us. The information we share with these service providers is only what is reasonable and necessary for them to perform their purpose. Our contracts require them to maintain the confidentiality of such information.
- We may disclose personal data if required by law to do so or in good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with court orders, subpoenas, warrants or to cooperate with law enforcement or other governmental agencies.
- We reserve the right to disclose personal data or other information that we in good-faith believe is appropriate and necessary to (i) take precautions against liability, (ii) protect ourselves or others from fraudulent, abusive or unlawful activity, (iii) investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, (iv) protect the security or integrity of our services, facilities and equipment used in business operations, or (v) protect our property or other legal rights, enforce our contracts, or protect the rights, property or safety of others.
Access, Correction, Deletion
We respect your privacy rights and will provide you with reasonable access to the personal data that you may have provided through the use of our services. If you wish to access or amend any personal data we hold about you, or request that we delete it, you may contact Amid Summer’s Inn. At your request, we will have any reference to you deleted or blocked in our database.
Please note that while any changes you make will be reflected in active user databases instantly or within a reasonable period of time, we may retain all information you submit for backups, archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, analytics, satisfaction of legal obligations, or where we otherwise reasonably believe that we have a legitimate reason to do so.
We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of third-party sites or services to which we are linked. We encourage you to learn about every third party’s privacy and security policies before providing them with information.
You may decline to share certain personal data with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features of our service.
Minors and Children’s Privacy
The privacy of young children is extremely important to us. Our services are not directed at children under the age of 18 and we DO NOT knowingly collect personal data from those under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under 18 years of age, please do not use or access our services at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personal data has been collected from persons under the age of 18 and without parental consent, we will take necessary steps to delete this information. Please be aware that once this information is released into cyberspace and although we offer this deletion capability, the removal of content may not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of that information.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the information submitted to us and we maintain appropriate safeguards to protect the personal data that is in our possession. This includes, for example, firewalls, password protection and other access and authentication controls.
However, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure. We cannot ensure the security of any information the we store or that you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed because of a breach. If you believe your personal data has been compromised, please contact us.
If we learn of a security systems breach, we will inform you and the authorities of the occurrence of the breach in accordance with applicable law.
We only retain the personal data from a user for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. We will retain and use information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
Concerning personal data: Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on the reservation system. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information. Further, even after information posted on our database is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored your information. We cannot and do not guarantee that information you post on or transmit will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Changes and Updates to this Policy
We may update this policy from time to time. Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available through our website and indicate the date of the latest revision. We will comply with applicable law. Your continued use of our services, after the revised Policy has become effective, indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
How to Contact Us
Please contact us with any questions, comments, concerns or complaints you might have about this Policy, your personal data, our use and disclosure practices, or your consent choices.
Address: 140 South 100 West, Cedar City, UT 84720
Last updated: May 25, 2018